Who can join the Alliance?
Any NHS organisation providing secondary care ophthalmology within the UK can apply. Other organisations involved in ophthalmology such as professional bodies, patient groups and charities can apply and will be considered on a case by case basis.
How do I join the UKOA Alliance?
Membership is currently free – email us to enquire about joining the Alliance at email@example.com
Is there a membership fee?
There is currently no charge for your organisation to become a member of the Alliance.
What are the benefits of joining the Alliance?
- Participation in developing best practice guidelines in ophthalmology
- Access to developing standards and best practice guidance documentation
- Work collaboratively with clinical leads and key stakeholders across the UK
- Be at the forefront of innovations in ophthalmology
- Contribution and distribution of monthly UKOA Newsletter
- Access to ‘Members Only’ area of the UKOA website
- Attendance and participation at key strategic events, training and workshops